We're back with more classic Global episodes as they rebroadcast in 2013. This 3 disc set looks in at a span of last 1991 to early 1992 to maybe a little towards middle 1992. All are labeled up including who the host was below to give you a good idea of the time frame. Some real golden gems here.
GWF on Classics Set 11: September 11, 2013:
- Starts off at the tail end of where Set 10 wrapped up with Simms and Scott Putski defeating The Coast to Coast Connection to win the Tag Team Titles.
- Craig Johnson interviews the new tag champions.
- Craig Johnson says goodbye to pro wrestling.
Episode 1: (Original Air Date 11/11/1991)
- Craig Johnson introduces us to Veterans Day with The Patriot by his side.
- Boni Blackstone interviews The Handsome Stranger
- "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert versus Terry Garvin
- "Gorgeous" Gary Young versus Sweet Daddy Falcone
- The Patriot versus Tugboat Taylor
- "Palm Beach Heart Throb" Scott Anthony versus "Private" Terry Daniels
- The Handsome Stranger versus Mike Davis
- No Count Out Match - Rattlesnake versus "Sensational' Steven Dane
- North American Title - The Patriot (c) versus The One Man Gang
- "Wild" Bill irwin, Black Bart, and The Rattlesnake wrap up with Craig Johnson
- Craig Johnson and Scott Hudson discuss that last week, we found out Max Andrews was The Boss. (Earlier than the previous episode)
- Joe Pedicino says he'll give a report on the altest on his announcement last week.
- Boni says she'll be talking to fans about The Renegade Warriros and with a report about corruption in the GWF.
- Highlights of Joe Pedicino revealing the identity of The Boss.
- Marco Vijo, the leader of the Internal division in Spain, says Max Andrews is suspended.
- Chaz Taylor is told he gets another shot at the Light Heavyweight Title. But, it is on hold until The Boss situation is fixed.
- "The Maulers" Jack Victory and Rip Morgan versus "Private" Terry Daniels and Ben Jordan
- "Dirty Davis Brothers" Mike and Tom Davis versus Chaz Taylor and Terry Garvin
- Newsroom segment with Joe Pedicino.
- "The Renegade Warriors" Mark and Chris Youngblood versus "Bad Boy" Barry Horowitz and Ed Robinson
- Boni Blackstone speaks to a fan about the Renegade Warriors
- The Rattlesnake w/ Black Bart and "Wild" Bill Irwin versus Sweet Daddy Falcone w/ Skandor Akbar
- The Renegade Warriors speak to Boni Blackstone
- Steve Simpson versus El Bandelero
- The Handsome Stranger versus Shawn Summers (Scott Anthony and Eddie Gilbert on commentary)
- "Latin Heart Throb" Al Perez versus "Sensational" Steven Dane
- Al Prez wants The Soul Taker as he wraps the show with Scott Hudson and Craig Johnson
- Joe Pedicino steps in as host this week joined by The Lightning Kid
- Light Heavyweight Title - Lightning Kid versus Chaz Taylor - CLIPPED
- Chaz Taylor tells Boni Blackstone he wants another shot against the Kid. Can't get it until the Max Andrews situation is sorted out.
- Sam Houston versus Shawn Summers
- 6-Man-Tag: "Wild" Bill Irwin, Black Bart, and The Rattlesnake versus "Bad Boy" Barry Horowitz, Ed Robinson, and "Beach Bully" Alex Porteau
- Non Title - Lightning Kid (c) versus Todd Overbow (Bill Irwin on commentary)
- Newsroom with Joe Pedicino discussing the Boss and Max Andrews' suspension.
- North American Title - The Patriot (c) versus Sweet Daddy Falcone w/ Skandor Akbar
- Boni Blackstone interviews Chris Walker and Steve Simpson.
- Tag Team Titles - Steve Simpson and Chris Walker w/ The Patriot versus "California Connection" "Hollywood" John Tatum and "Rugged" Rod Price w/ Skandor Akbar
- "Wild" Bill Irwin, Black Bart, and Rattlesnake wrap up the show with Joe Pedicino
- Craig Johnson and Scott Hudson welcome us to the show.
- Joe Pedicino says he'll discuss the situation between Chaz and the Lightning Kid
- Boni Blackstone says she will talk to fans about Max Andrews.
- Recap of The Boss story.
- "California Connection" John Tatum and Rod Price w/ Skandor Akbar versus Manuel Villalobos and Larry Greene (Black Bart on commentary)
- "Coast to Coast Connection" Rod Price and Sweet Daddy Falcone w/ Skandor Akbar versus Manuel Villalobos and Steve Tanner
- Sam Houston speaks to Craig Johnson
- The Rattlesnake versus Mike Stetson
- "Palm Beach Heart Throb" Scott Anthony versus Terry Garvin
- Newsroom segment with Joe Pedicino
- Boni speaks to fans about the GWF fans about Max Andrews.
- Bull Payne w/ Samantha versus "Private" Terry Daniels
- Chris Walker versus Sweet Daddy Falcone
- Eddie Gilbert talks about Sam Houston with Craig Johnson.
- TV Title - "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert (c) versus Sam Houston
- Scott Anthony says he has officially chased away the Handsome Stranger this time. Johnson confirms he's not booked on any upcoming cards. Anthony celebrates.
End of Disc 1.
Disc 2: September 12, 2013:
- Joe Pedicino hosts again opening with the Coast to Coast connection and SKandor Akbar.
- Highlights - Tag Titles: Chris Walker and Steve Simpson versus Rod Price and John Tatum w/ Skandor Akbar
- Highlights - The Wild Bunch defeat Horowitz, Robinson, and Porteau
- Bull Pain w/ Samantha versus "Private" Terry Daniels
- "The Renegade Warriors" versus Butch Blackhart and Tony George
- "Coast to Coast Connection" John Tatum, Rod Price, and Sweet Daddy Falcone w/ Skandor Akbar versus Todd Overbow, Manuel Villalobos, and Larry Greene
- "Gorgeous" Gary Young versus Tugboat Taylor
- Light Heavyweight Title - Lightning Kid (c) versus Ben Jordan
- "Missouri Tiger" Jeff Gaylord versus Mike Stetson
End of Disc 2. Yep, 1 episode.
Disc 3: September 12, 2013:
- David Webb, yep, we've moved forward again, introduces the show.
- Terry Simms versus Billy Joe Travis (Chaz Taylor on commentary)
- Chaz Taylor, Billy Joe Travis, and Terry Simms argue over the Light Heavyweight Title shot.
- "Teen Heart Throb" Chaz Taylor versus Scott Hodges (Terry Simms and Billy Joe Travis on commentary)
- JR Striker versus Brian Hennig
- Non Title - "Tribal Nation' Brave Sky and Nakona versus "Gorgeous" Gery Young and "Sensational" Steven Dane (c) w/ Skandor Akbar
- Akbar, Young, and Dane wrap up with David Webb
- "Maniac" Mike Davis, Shawn Summers, and Alex Porteau stsrt the show. Davis has a water pistol and says, "I get to shoot me some indians. They think I'm crazy so they gave me a gun!" Oh, man.
- "Iceman" King Parsons versus "Cowboy" John Mantel
- "California Connection" John Tatum and Rod Price versus Ed Robinson and El Grande Colosus
- Non Title - "Polish Power" Scott Putski (c) versus "Sensational' Steven Dane
- "Wild" Bill irwin and "Tribal Nation" Brave Sky and Nakona versus "Maniac" Mike Davis, "Beach Bully' Alex Porteau, and Shawn Summers
- "Wild" Bill Irwin and "Tribal Nation" wrap up with David Webb!
- A video package starts with Craig Johnson doing a deeper voice, I guess we're not supposed to know it is him?
- Craig Johnson and "The Expert" Bruce Prichard. Yep, we've gone back in time again. ugh.
- Highlights of Eddie Gilbert versus The Dark Patriot. Ends up being an attack on Gilbert by Bruce Prichard, Scott Anthony, Barry Horowitz, and The Dark Patriot.
- North American Title - The Dark Patriot w/ Bruce Prichard versus Chaz Taylor
- Tag Titles - "Coast to Coast Connection" John Tatum and Rod Price versus Gary Young and Scott Putski
- Joe Pedicino discusses Big Bad John joining Global in the Newsroom.
- Glboal pays respects to Buzz Sawyer and Tojo Yamamoto.
- Point Counterpoint with Steven DeTruth and Scott Hudson. Arguing over bounties.
- Brut Forcz talk about collecting the bounty.
- The Patriot says he will explode the Patriot Missile in his face. Might need the paper towel Bounty after that.
- Boni Blackstone talks to The Patriot about challenging The Dark Patriot to get the belt back.
- Kiss my Foot Match: Eddie Gilbert versus Big Bad John w/ Bruce Prichard
- Jerry Lynn versus Barry Horowitz
- Bruce Prichard and the Dark Patriot talk about taking on The Patriot.
- Bruce Prichard gloats over what he accomplished today.
End of Disc 3